Saturday, March 27, 2010

Seizing that "Some Day" -- a Feature Article about Cynthia Leitich Smith from The Lawrence-Journal World

Seizing that 'Some Day': KU Alum Follows her 'Eternal' Dream and Gets a Best-selling Surprise by Cathy Hamilton from The Lawrence Journal World. Peek:

"'I literally gasped,' Smith laughs. 'I’ve always read that: 'She gasped,' and I thought no one ever really does it. But, apparently, yes, if you make The New York Times best-selling list for the first time and you had no idea it was going to happen, you will gasp.'"

Cynsational Notes

I graduated from the William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Kansas in 1990. My majors were news/editorial and public relations with a concentration in English. I took every fiction writing class and children's literature class offered.