Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Undead and Unpopular

Swung by BookPeople today to snag the latest vampire novels for grown-ups. I found Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton (excerpt), Undead and Unpopular by Mary Janice Davidson, and Tall, Dark & Dead by Tate Hallaway (excerpt)(blog). All commercial/popular fiction, Berkley, 2006. I think the latter two are gothic fantasy romances. The first two are series books, and I've enjoyed the previous titles in each. I'm tempted to leave them for plane reading next month, but we'll see.

Spooky News & Links

Thanks to my fellow Green Lantern, LJ reader, alison23, for her recent comments! I'm thrilled to know that DC Comics (and then Marvel) stamps are forthcoming. Could be a major budget issue. Cheers also to LJ reader d_michiko_f; sorry about your cheese allergy!

"Getting to Know Meredith Gentry and Anita Blake" by Laurell K. Hamilton from Random House.