Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tall Dark & Hungry

The manuscript is secured in its folder and on multiple electronic back-ups. I haven't touched it since yesterday morning. Noon, maybe as late as noon.

Today I'm going to keep myself otherwise preocupied. I'll continue working on my class for next week, and I'm going to finish reading Tall Dark & Hungry by Lynsay Sands, which is a light, entertaining vampire romance. (As in a genre romance with a vampire leading male, not as in a gothic fantasy with a romantic element). I'm about halfway through, and from the back story references I'm pretty sure this is one of a line of vampire romances she's written. Checking... Yep, titles at the front include Love Bites and Single White Vampire.

In scarier news, I've resolved today to catch up my laundry. And then there's that election... Yikes! Talk about your nail-biters!