Friday, May 27, 2005

Amazing

Y'all will recall that I sent my revision of T in to my CW editor on March 28, and since then I've been doing a bang-up job of not obsessing over it--in large part because I had so much else to do.

But this last week or so (though I was loathe to confess it), I was starting to wonder if perhaps I done something so heinous that further editorial commentary had screeched to a halt.

What can I say? I'm a writer. I fret.

And it was a huge revision in terms of new scenes and what not, which is always a little scary, even when necessary, at this point in the process. Not that I don't love to revise because I so do, just...

Arg! You get the idea.

Anyway, all of this is to say that I got an email yesterday saying I'd get one more pass with a couple of questions but, big-picture, she says she and A are "beyond impressed" and the manuscript "rocks" and is "amazing."

I could fly.