Friday, January 06, 2006

Rose Bowl

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I was the last person in Austin to realize that the U.T. football team won the Rose Bowl because I fell asleep before the game was over and miraculously slept through all the fireworks and festivities.

OTOH, GLS is a U.T. grad per his master's in electrical engineering, and he was sufficiently excited to buy me two commemorative T-shirts to take with me on my trip--if only to tease KA, who's an Aggie.

According to my wonderful doc, it looks as though my toe will survive, though it will be interesting to see me sneaking off to soak it and pack it in cotton three or four times a day at the VC res.

By the way, if you live in Austin and need a family practice doctor, I highly recommend James Hahn on 38th St.

Comic O The Week: Teen Titans #31