Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Vermont Bound

After a dicey tech morning, my blogs are both working just fine.

I've been busy getting ready for the VC winter residency. My speech and intros are written, handout sent in for copying, reading selected, and--ta da--my winter coat has been delivered from Eddie Bauer. It's maple with a faux furry hood. I love it!

Sadly, the EB moccasins I ordered, which supposedly had plastic soles, actually had suede soles. That won't work for the dorm, though they are the most comfy mocs ever, and I will enjoy them at home. So, I'm just packing one of my regular pairs. I'm also going to pick up some lycra running tights tomorrow since the whole long-underwear thing didn't work out. Pity that.

I also wanted to mention that I saw "Fantastic Four" this week, and it was much better than I expected it to be.