Tuesday, March 06, 2007

From Here To Eternal

Something about launching Tantalize (Candlewick, 2007) and turning in the manuscript for Eternal (Candlewick, forthcoming) put me a bit behind on my day-to-day to dos. So, I've been playing catch-up.

This weekend, GLS and I took some photos of Austin for my upcoming PowerPoint presentations. I continued to navigate MySpace and finished judging some contest entries for an out-of-state picture book competition.

My amazing, brilliant CP editor dug into Eternal within the first two days and has already gotten back to me with an initial cheer. She used words like "dreamy" and "hilarious" and "another stunner." She also mentioned getting back to me with more comments in a couple of weeks.

In other news, I'd like to send up a huge cheer to Chris Barton on the sale of his second book. Way to go, Chris!