Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Coldwater Creek

Unless you wear women's clothes, this may not be the post for you. But I just thought I'd mention that the Coldwater Creek online outlet is offering 50 to 80% off everything right now. I like Coldwater Creek for a lot of reasons. One is that, so far as I can tell, they are curvy-friendly. Also, they sell a lot of acetate-spandex travel knit, which frankly, is a godsend if you're living in a hot climate like Texas or spead a lot of time on the road or, like me, both. If you spend quality time the floors of convention centers for teacher-librarian conferences, I suggest you stock up, and I also suggest you kiss goodbye your four-inch heels for those venues due to the ouch factor.

First-pages reading for Tantalize (Candlwick, 2007) is ongoing.

Sending smooches to SM! Thanks for the amazing card; I'll write back soon!