Sunday, June 05, 2005

Hike 'N' Bike

G walked with me this a.m. along the hike-and-bike trail along Town Lake, both for the exercise and so I could revisit the setting for a scene in T. It was hugely crowded today, but of course after reading the book, the uber fit people will cower from it. Well, hopefully not, but I did manage to scare myself.

I do that. I live in this fantasy otherworld, and it it sort of blends into my perception of reality. I'm almost certain that if I weren't a writer, I'd be an excellent candidate for institutionalization.

That said, I'm going to read T today with yesterday's edits and see if it does all I need it to do. It's remarkable how easy it was to slip back in (but then again, as I just said, I never really leave).

By the way, the park along the lake was set aside as a project of Miss LB's.