Thursday, June 09, 2005

Isis and The Fanged

"Ankh if you love Isis."
--bumper sticker on Dodge Caravan,
headed north on Lamar at 24th

Spent part of yesterday afternoon keying in changes on T. Overall, I'm pleased with it. There's one lingering question, though, that I'll ask myself again when I sit down to read after WF.

Speaking of WF, preparations are in shockingly good shape. I have to key up the program today, but overall, I'm exceedingly pleased with status. Too busy though so far to read last week's comics and still haven't picked up this week's--a definite sign of overload.

Off for a sneak peek at the new ACK cover!

Spooky News & Links

Two spooky books, Vampire High by Douglas Reese (Delacorte) and Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber (Katherine Tegan), were named among IRA Young Adult Choices 2005 (a PDF file).

IT’s Alive @ the Library! (Horror and Gothic Fantasy) Bibliography Suggestions compiled by Hawaii State Public Library System Young Adult Librarians.

Apologies and much groveling to LZ for misspelling her name on cynsations yesterday. Rest assured that I've made the correction and it will not happen again. Bad Cyn!