Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Love At First Bite

Remember that movie, "Love At First Bite"? George Hamilton as the vampire. Talk about your genius casting. I have to rent it. No, it's not great cinema, but it has a certain kitsch value and a 1970s soundtrack, which I can't seem to track down.

Anyway, that's where I am with my WIP. Love it at first bite. I'm up to 8,133 words, which is still only 33 pages. I made the strategy call/mistake of reading through up to this point from the beginning last night and scribbled out a scene.

I have notes for the next one. Extensive notes. But it's really high energy, high drama, and I'm just not today. I'm blah.

Tomorrow, however, I'm lunching with one of my more thought-provoking pals, so I expect to be up and roaring for it.

Nifty Link

The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund