Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bye, Bye S

My cuz is now back home in KS. Yesterday G and I took her to Waterloo Ice House for breakfast, then he cut out to work and the two of us sat on the terrace drinking iced tea. We went to the lake for lunch at Hula Hut, shopped at Dragon's Lair for her son (a Spidey fan), and then dropped her off at the airport before continuing to Houston's to celebrate G's recent state award nomination. Lots of dining out. I'm content to eat at home for a while.

While S was here, I fact checked my author's note, which was fine, but that was it. My current plan is to take today off to veg. Possibly watch a whole lot of eps of "Six Feet Under," hit crit group tonight, and then, refreshed, read the mss tomorrow. I'll give it to G to read this weekend, and then we'll do a read-aloud, probably Sunday. It's a good plan. There is nada wrong with the plan. We'll see how it goes though.

In other news, Miss Cecil wrote a nice note thanking me for the windchimes I sent her in thanks for syndicating cynsations.