Friday, March 18, 2005

Scary To-Do List

A sort of frantically busy day here, trying to clear my desk for my cousin's upcoming visit.

I backed up T all over the place, corresponded with a half dozen people, set up an upcoming chat for the YA Authors Cafe, talked to AS on the phone about TLA, skimmed the Harper fall 05 catalogs, sent in requests for review copies, talked to my vet, subscribed to YALSA-BK digest, brainstormed a bit with TB, packaged up some books and promo materials for Houston SCBWI to display at IRA, and filled out an interview questionaire for a Fulbright research project. I still need to update my bio and sent it along with G's and a copy of my Cicada story to JB for an upcoming interview and go grocery shopping. Whew.

On the writing front, I need to double check my T author's note, key in my thank yous, write a cover letter. I think I'll probably wait until next week to work on that, though I do have every factoid in the AN underlined and sitting on my desk staring at me.

Spooky News & Links

Noticed in the Harper catalog that 'tweener Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber has inspired a soon-to-be released companion book, Vampire Kisses: Kissing Coffins.