Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mr. Monk And The Classics

One of my fave online author journals is LHA (don't miss Prom). Her site has some information on connecting young adult novels to the classics. Much of this would also apply to T and D.

That said, not working (AKA "letting cool" and/or "gathering," as DMF called it in a recent LJ post), is almost physically painful.

Things I forced myself to do today instead of working on T: laundry, dishes, bed making, cleaning shower tile grout in a most Mr. Monk-like fashion, getting my hair cut, picking up comic books, filling out a radio listener survey.

Speaking of "Monk," there are "Monk" mysteries for viewers to solve online so we too can be obsessive-compulsive detectives. Also available online are "Monk" follow-the-clues exercises.

Oh wait, I just figured out what I'll be doing for the rest of the day....