Thursday, March 17, 2005

Wet Ink

Had a small meltdown in the past two days. Sometimes the requests come too fast and at the wrong time (AKA the same time).

That said, the universe simultaneously sent me glad tidings from new friends, and I'm grateful. Heroes are rising. Heroes untested. I'm rooting for them.

I did get through the T read and key in. I'm a pretty good writer but a champion rewriter--fast and true. I can click in with feedback and reform the puzzle again. Or rebuild the temple. Or whatever analogy works for us both. Basically, I can make it, myself whole. Again. And fast.

The new draft is printed and multiply backed up and will stay so until my cousin leaves next Wednesday at which time I'll ask G to read, read again myself, and send in.

I believe what I've done is of the good. I'm close to having written the book I always wanted to read. How wonderful is that?!