Monday, October 25, 2004

R.L. Stein's Haunted Lighthouse

Checked out R.L. Stein's Haunted Lighthouse at Sea World this weekend and was surprised to see such name stars as Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson (admitting now to being a "Caroline in the City" fan).

It's a 4-D experience complete with vibrating chairs and floors, in-chair speakers, and spraying water from the ceiling.

The story was quite R.L. Stein-ish.

I would've stayed for more Howl-O-Scream fun except that I'd been walking since 10 a.m. and had monster blisters from my new shoes.

While watching the first disc on The X-Files Season II, finished keying in changes again, upped the ante on my male hero--again. I'm planning to print and give to Greg tomorrow for feedback.

I want him to look hard at the fantasy element logic since I shifted it somewhat.