Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Green Light on PB

Spent much of the morning awaiting the arrival of the dishwasher repair person, who did not come. When I called, it took much computer searching to find my request, and I was told said person would arrive tomorrow afternoon instead. Big sigh.

I also sent DL his interview questions and poured through the first section of my Web site (beta version; not yet live), which is in the process of being redesigned by LF. Exciting, but tedious, detail-type work. I'm expecting VC packets on Thursday, though, so I need to get as much done as possible before they arrive.

Best news O the day: our Dutton editor is happy with the pb rewrites, so we're done and the rest of our advance should arrive any day. Yay!

Spooky Link

Thanks to az-ang for writing in about Froot Loops.