Thursday, August 04, 2005

Inner Wolf

I found the photograph that is framed in my office online at Coldwater Creek. It was my model for K's inner Wolf in T. I also drew inspiration from the Donald Vann painting, which for some reason I can't find on his Web site.

In other news, I picked up the latest issue of Gothic Beauty magazine at DL yesterday, along with comics, and received a surprise gift of biscotti via Two Smart Ladies from JJ. What a sweetie!

Also, I heard that uber-hip and sassy APL YA librarian MG is North Carolina bound. We will most certainly miss her.

Slept through the night with no coughing!

Spooky Links

Rebel Angels by Libba Bray/The Secrets of Spence Sweepstakes is an online scavenger hunt in which you will be asked to search for and gather clues on outside web sites. With each clue you uncover you will be entered for chances to win awesome prizes - like Alloy gift certificates and free books! Plus, clues will grant access to exclusive Rebel Angels features. And once you've gathered all the secrets from the scavenger hunt you'll get a chance to listen-in with Gemma as she overhears midnight whispers in the ill-fated burned wing of Spence Academy. YA fans, definitely check this out, and then surf by Libba's LJ and tell her how infinitely goddess-like she is. I'm cross-posting this link to both blogs because it should be of interest to both spooky and cynsational types.