Monday, August 01, 2005

JELLO, movies, and bedrest

Still under the weather, though pink eye appears to be clearing. Went back into the doc at 1:45 p.m. for another look at the ears and they're all better, too. I'm currently bonding with the JELLO that G made me yesterday. A much underappreciated delicacy, JELLO.

Watched two movies yesterday, "Eulogy," and "To Wong Foo. Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar." On the first, it was lovely to see Debra Winger in a film, and fans of "Six Feet Under" would enjoy "Eulogy." I of course was most appreciative of the teen love subplot. I'd seen "To Wong Foo..." before and mostly rewatched it because it was on TV and because I'm something of a Stockard Channing fan (who by the way was age 34 when she played Rizzo in "Grease.").

Currently reading The World According To Humphrey by Betty G. Birney (Putnam, 2004).

Thanks to KA for filling in for me at Houston SCBWI tonight.