Friday, August 26, 2005

Welcome Home, Greg

GLS was back late yesterday from a business trip to San Francisco! He's been gone since Monday, and I've really missed him.

I have one more VC packet to finish (have already emailed comments back to the rest). It's a full YA novel mss, which requires a bit more head/heart time. But I'll be done by the end of the weekend for sure. No worries.

Today is a busy one. I did an interview with The Marion Star (Marian, Ohio) on multiculturalism in children's/YA literature and then boogied over to lunch at Hyde Park Bar & Grill with the always charming JL and MS, who I was meeting in person for the first time. Lovely! MS is an illustrator whose debut title, Oliver's Must-Do List (Boyds Mills, 2005), was written by STB.

Spooky Link

Twilight Time from The Goddess of YA Literature. (You would've thought I'd have had a chance to read this by now; talk about your crazy summer!).